Saturday, July 25, 2015

Family Trips

Have you ever noticed that the more children you have, the more travel becomes like unto packing up a circus, tent and all?  I think we might actually haul a crib mattress, a pack and play, two fans, and a tent to my uncle's house.  I haven't been there since 2002 and I have absolutely zero memory of where I slept.

It always seems like a good idea until you have to start stuffing the minivan!

(Still promises to be more fun than the Greatly Tense Wedding of 2015.  Did I tell you that due to my scheduling failure, it's on the first day of school?  Mother of the year! But also, whatever, it's first grade.)

1 comment:

  1. Eventually the children get older and you think to yourself, "Really, just the one bag? Really?" Someday!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.